Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finals are over

First of all, I would like to share my joy and excitement about my alma matter-
ALLEN HIGH WON STATE!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!
It is the first time in Allen High School history that they have won state. Winning the football state championship in Texas is a pretty huge deal. I mean, it's huge everywhere...but those Texans sure love their football. So, the Eagles were Div. 1 5-A state champs. Gotta love it.

Danny and I are both through with finals. We now get to enjoy a lovely break before diving headlong into another semester.

We do not have our final grades yet. Danny will have and A and B semester. I may have a C in one of my classes, it will depend on how everything works out. I have no idea how well my papers will do. Other than that it should be As and Bs for me as well. Hoorah!

Finals week was pretty intense but we made it. Danny had all his tests done Tuesday. He had a computer program that he turned in on Thursday. I had all my tests done by Wednesday then worked the rest of the week on editing THREE papers and making a presentation. I got a 91% on my presentation, by the way. That is exciting.

I realized that I will be working every day for a week straight. Yuck. I worked Thursday, and a few hours yesterday. I was at the store at 5:30 am this morning. I close tomorrow (at midnight). Monday is a 'normal' shift and then Tuesday and Wednesday I go into work at 6:30am. Yikes! It will be nice when Christmas Day rolls around.

Danny and I leave for the great state of Texas on Friday. I am very excited about this.

And that is basically all that is going on.

1 comment:

Shanan and Danica said...

congrats on finishing finals. I really don't think there is anything as wonderful as the feeling of finals being done...hehe. Enjoy your break as much as you can while working.

oh and that is cool about your alma mater. :)