Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to School

Danny started school again today. I start up tomorrow. He has classes and work everyday. I have classes on T/Th and a night class on Wed. So far it looks like I will work M/F/Sa. Yee haw!

This semester I will be taking:
Sensation and Perception
Masterpieces of English Literature
Behavioral Neurobiology
Adolescent Development
Clinical Psychology

Should be an interesting semester. I am pretty excited to be in more specific classes for my major. The last two classes listed are for the Clinical psych cluster and the other two psych classes belong to the Behavioral/Cognitive cluster. The Eng. Lit one is for a general education requirement, but it should be pretty awesome.

Danny is taking:
Business Law (the book for this class is really mean looking)
Data Communication
System Design and Implemenation
Enterprise Application Development
ISYS Capstone project

We both are taking 15 credit hours. I haven't taken this many hours in a while. So, we'll see how this goes. Yikes.

Our trip to Texas was wonderful. I got to see a lot of friends and family so I say it was a success. I am also addicted to Mario Kart for Wii. I did not take a lot of pictures so hopefully my parental units will send copies of the ones they took. (hint hint mom and dad). I also got to see my brother. We were not sure if it would work out, but it did. Yay! Who knows the next time I will see him though. Sad day.

We took our Christmas decorations down yesterday. I am always amazed at how bare the house looks after the decorations are down.

Danny and I aren't big on resolutions, but we decided that this year we really need to work on exercising and eating better. We have both gained some fluff that we are not especially fond of. We will work out more nutritious meals and figure out exercise fun stuff. I really needed to do this for myself and I am excited that Danny is willing to help out. So, if yall have any suggestions or ideas or delicious/nutritious recipes and are willing to share, that would be awesome and much appreciated.
Maybe I can make a resolution to do something about our couch...slip cover time!

I think that is about it for now. Get ready to go back to hearing school stories! Aren't you excited?

1 comment:

Shanan and Danica said...

one of the best places I have found for healthy recipes is http://www.myrecipes.com. Also discovery health is doing a National Body Challenge that is free and a good way to monitor your eating and exercise and see your progress. Corey and I did it the year before last and it was really good (we just fell off the band wagon when I got pregnant). You can look at it at http://www.discoveryhealth.com. Hope these help. :)