Friday, February 27, 2009

Where did February Go?

I really do not know where February went. I think it disappeared into a pile of homework and tests.

Danny and I have been busy with school. He has these gross computer projects that eat a lot of time. I have lots of studying and tests and the brain has a lot of parts. That is the idea that I think I will take away from these classes..The brain is complex.

We still find time for movies and nintendo though, so not all is lost! :)

Other than that there is not much going on. I just felt like I needed to throw in an update because it had been awhile.

Back to homework!

1 comment:

Shanan and Danica said...

wow that is an impressive revelation for the semester--the brain is complex.

Of course I studied psychology too--and I am pretty sure I came to that same conclusion at the end of every semester. :)