Monday, March 01, 2010

A thought about Sundays

I enjoy Sundays. I have had to work the past couple of Sundays and it is so nice to have the day off. I felt like I was so productive today. Productive with small things.

I made some hard boiled eggs and muffins for breakfast. I got completely ready for church way before it was time to go. I made brownies. Our home teachers came over. I went to church and enjoyed all three meetings. I was social at church. We had some friends over for dinner. We enjoyed visiting with them. After that we went to drop some brownies off with some other people, intending to just drop them off and be on our way... Two hours later we left. They invited us in and we talked and they talked and it was great fun.

Now it is late and I need to go to bed.

Today was wonderful though. I love having Sundays as a day of rest. No work, no school. Although I do some homework on Sundays I try to keep my easier homework for today. I do not do chores and I try not to worry about the rest of the week. I find this so refreshing. I highly recommend it. Even if you do not do the church part. Have a day during the week that you relax and rejuvenate.

3 comments:

Anna said...

YAY! We're part of your post! :)

We like you guys, too.

Guy said...

Love your blog.

Unknown said...

Anna- Yay! We were so glad yall came over.

Dad- Thanks!