Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I will attempt to share an article...

I found this article while I was browsing the news on Yahoo's main page. It caught my eye because I like happy stuff.

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/makeover/101-small-pleasures-you-can-enjoy-every-day-1125425/

101 Small Pleasures that can be enjoyed every day! I love it!!! I am a firm believer in simplicity and that being able to find joy in the small things is what gets us through life without going completely crazy.

The majority of the things on here put a smile on my face. Especially; swimming, rainy afternoons, puppies, the smell of lavender and the first daffodils of spring.

Hey! Maybe I should make my own list.

In other news: School is still good. Work is still good. Life is still good.

The main not good thing is that I am rather homesick for Texas. Oh, Texas. When will I see you again?

No comments: