Monday, September 07, 2009

I skipped the entire month of August...

Let's see, Let's see. I really should do better at updating the ol' blog.

Danny and I went to Texas in early August. It was a short and sweet trip. I spent a good deal of time swimming which was completely fantastic. I love love love water.

Oh and we went to Six Flags. I had not been to Six Flags for about 4 years. We road most of the big rides and it was not too busy so the lines all went very quickly which was happy for me because I hate lines.




I am sad to say that the shoes I am wearing in this picture died at Six Flags. They had been getting worn around the soles. Considering I have had these shoes for 5-6 years they lived a good long shoe life. And what a place for a shoe to die, right? The hard part of the sole ended up falling off so I was walking around on the cushy part.



My sister-in-law is at Toni and Guy hair school. She cut and highlighted my hair while I was there. I went with a color very close to my natural color because I did not want to mess with the upkeep and it looking funny when it grows out. So, it is just a little brighter and a little redder.

School is back in full swing. Danny is taking his first group of masters level courses. So far he seems to be enjoying them.

I am taking four psychology classes. Two will be challenging but worth it, I hope. The other two will be fun and interesting.

I threw my friend a baby shower this last weekend! I had so much fun planning it and I have to say I think I did a good job considering I have never thrown a baby shower before. Or any kind of shower really. The guests seemed to enjoy themselves and most importantly the mommy-to-be enjoyed herself. I would have to say that my favorite part was decorating the onesies. People came up with some really cute designs!

Danny is currently on his way to Rexburg, ID to drop his brother off at BYU:Idaho. Erick stayed with us for the weekend and it was lots of fun. Hopefully Erick will be able to visit us semi often. Danny and I decided to rent a car to drive him up. Our car is too fragile to drive that far. We figured renting a car would be a good idea because: first, it is sometimes cheapest to fly into SLC airport and then drive the rest of the way to Rexburg. Second: since Erick would be in a car instead of a bus we were able to take him around town down here and get set up with food in bulk from Sam's and some pots/pans, etc. I would love to have gone with them but I have to work today. Labor day.

Oh, so Happy Labor Day everyone!

And that is just about it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You are the best party planner in the whole world!! :)