Monday, October 12, 2009

Swedish Chef

Sometimes I like to try to talk like this guy...




Yes, the Swedish Chef. My impression of him is terrible.

If I had to pick a favorite Muppet, it would be him I think. Of course after I say that I feel bad that I am neglecting Gonzo, Statler and Waldorf, and Beaker.

Sometimes when I am cooking though, I can't help it. I start talking in a ridiculous Swedish accent and say bork bork.

(If I am not doing that I am probably singing Les Poissons from Little Mermaid.)

All my ramblings about the Swedish Chef is basically my way of saying I have nothing important to update on!

Danny and I are good. School is busy but good. Erick, Danny's bro, visited over the weekend which was lots of fun.

I made some customers very happy at work today. I like it when that happens.

And that is just about it!

Oh, and birthday is on Thursday. Rock on.

Love,

The Bakkers

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love Beaker!

Cali said...

Me too! I was wondering if I could be Beaker for Halloween. I don't know if I could pull it off though.