Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Present Day

Hello! If you are just tuning in, I had an 11 month gap in my blog that I decided to be crazy and make up for. The posts will make the most sense if you start with the post called, Hello Again! and work your way back through August 2011, September 2011 and so on until this post.

After this post you should be able to continue reading this blog as normally as possible.

I know I have said this before, but I mean it this time! I really want to do better about updating this thing! So please, if it has been a while (a month) please someone remind me and fuss at me to update the blog.

I think writing in a blog will be fun. I am also trying to do more crafts and organize things. As I do, I can blog about it! That is exciting, right?

I read through all of my old entries. I enjoyed it. I find it ironic that I blogged more frequently while I was a busy student then I do now when I am not a student and not as busy.

You may notice that I changed the picture in the upper right hand corner. I realized that Danny and I have been married nearly 5 years. It is time for something a bit more recent. This picture was taking before we moved from Utah to Texas in December of 2010. I think it is when we had our own little Christmas 12 days early before we packed all of our things up to move. Danny and I do not have too many good pictures of us together. We should fix that.

I am also going to make this blog public. If having a public blog freaks me out, I will go back to private. We shall see.

I am back in the blogging world! But now, it is time for me to go to sleep. I was so determined to finish these posts that I stayed up too late. Oops!




No comments: