Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Hello Again!

Well, here I am again after another year has almost completed itself. Honestly, I had no idea how long it had been since I updated this ol' thing! The last few months have just flown by at a rather alarming rate. Such is life, I suppose.

We are going to play a little game. Because of my neglect, I missed blogging about some pretty cool things! You know, trips and stuff worth blogging about. At least one "blog worthy" thing happened every month! I guess you can be the judge of that though.

My plan of attack will be to combine a few months together and do a series of posts to get caught up.

Quickly, here is an update for today:
Danny is still working for Pariveda and he LOVES it! I love that he loves his job.

I do not have a job, but I keep busy with church activities and puttering around my apartment. We do have a second car now so maybe, just maybe, I will go looking for some work. I am still mulling that over though.

And now, without further delay, everyone jump into the DeLorean and make sure the flux capacitor is fluxing.

(Back to the Future reference)

No comments: